Whenever you send us an email or purchase products from the FTG Website, FTG may obtain and collect personally identifiable contact information (expressed herein generally as "personal information") such as your name, email address, payment information (i.e. credit card number/expiration date), and/or mailing address.
FTG will never disclose your email address to third parties for use in connection with any email marketing campaign of a third party or business partner.
FTG may always use personal information in the following ways:
- to enable us to respond to you generally, or to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders
- to perform any services requested by you
- to compile and/or distribute aggregate - never individual - information about our website users and aggregate usage patterns
- to provide our own website designers with useful information for developing new features and services that meet your needs
- to tailor your experience on our websites, showing you content we think might interest you or altering the content according to your personal preferences
FTG will not disclose your email address for use in connection with a third party's marketing efforts.
FTG does not store or record the Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses of visitors to the Website for marketing purposes, although we may store IP addresses in server logs for system maintenance purposes or to store the source location whenever someone provides Personal Information. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. An Internet Service Providers ("ISP") typically assigns a random IP addresses at the time of your dial-up. For local area network ("LAN"), DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. We cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages, but these IP addresses are never associated with Internet users.
The FTG Website use physical, electronic and managerial security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
- We use Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") connections with 128-bit encryption for certain transactions and confidential data. When you use a secure browser, all information you submit comes to us over the Internet in an encrypted form. Every secure page uses a digital certificate issued by a third-party certification authority. A "site certificate" sits on all secure pages. To view this certificate, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key on the bottom bar of your browser window.
- We monitor system and application activity logs to identify any unusual activity from authorized and/or unauthorized individuals accessing our systems and/or making changes to stored information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
All intellectual property on the website is owned by FTG or its licensors. This includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. The content in the website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws; All rights reserved. All trademarks and trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of FTG. Unless otherwise restricted, you may use the content of the website only for your own non-commercial use to place an order or to purchase FTG products. Any other use is prohibited unless agreed to by FTG in writing. You agree not to change or delete any ownership notices from materials downloaded or printed from the website.
All orders placed through the website are subject to FTG’s acceptance. This means that FTG may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, FTG shall issue you a refund.